Monday, November 16, 2009

A wild weekend

I knew this weekend would be crazy, but it was tons of fun.
Friday
I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Mark since it was the only time I would see him this weekend. Driving back home I got so sleepy I went to bed and slept for 8 hours (instead of driving to Twin Falls).
Saturday
I got up at 4:45am. Got ready to go and left just as the snow was starting in Idaho Falls. By the time I got to Blackfoot, the roads were sheets of ice and then most of my trip was at just 45 mph. I finally arrived at Nancy's home at 10am.
At 11:00am Nancy's baby shower began.


Tons of people arrived, there were 30 women and 4 kids!!! And 12 other ladies stopped by before and after the shower. Everyone thing was really nice, and Nancy has a beautiful home.
At 1:30pm I had to rush off, there were still a few guest at Nancy's when I left. I got to Pocatello to the Holt arena to see Katie perform at her last ISU football game.




It was a great game, but so long........I kept thinking I should leave, get on the road to my mom and dad's house, but the game was really good, and the ISU Bengals won in the last 35 seconds. I got lots of good pictures which I'll post later.
7:20pm back on the road again driving to my mom and dad's house. Mom and I played one game of May I and we went to bed.
Sunday
9:30am I went to breakfast with Mom and Dad.

Then Dad and I loaded all his pop can into the back of his truck. I helped Mom put away Halloween decoration and then brought up Thanksgiving decorations. I washed sheets and made all 5 beds downstairs for my family coming at Christmas time. And that was a lot of work, cause I was still trying to clean and organzie the area too.

Ta da! I worked hard to prepare these room for Christmas company.

Mom and I made time for just 3 hands of Kings in the Corner. I won for the first time ever!

Then Pam and her kids called me and wanted me to come by their house on my way home. They called me a bunch and really made me feel wanted. So at 8:00pm I arrived at Pam's house.


I gave them some pirate shirts I bought on sale and we played 2 games: Bones and the animal game.

It was 12:30am when I got home and then I had to take care of Sky. It was very cold outside. I hear with the wind chill last night it got down to minus 11.

No comments: