Sunday, November 1, 2009

A mouse in the house


We have a mouse in our bedroom!
I was looking for the stepic stick to treat the 4 cold sores on my lips when I discovered that the top drawer beside my bed had mouse turds in it…eeeww……!!!!!!
So today (Saturday) Mark was looking in his dresser drawer that sits across the room from our bed for some papers and discovered mouse turds…….eweeeee………He pulled the drawer out to clean it out and all of a sudden he yells “the mouse is in the drawer” I rushed into the bedroom, Mark is kneeling on the floor in front of his drawer and he says “hand me a shoe quick” I just looked at him because we keep all our shoes downstairs in the locker room. The in-wall vacuum hose was laying on the floor (because I had vacuumed out my drawer by my bed that I had found mouse turds in) and Mark says “Hand me the vacuum, I’ll vacuum him up.” I protested as I handed him the hose because I’m picturing this mouse traveling through the tubing in the walls to the canister in the garage and the mouse getting stuck.
Needless to say, as Mark lifted the book and mouse ran by him to the other side of the room super, super quick. I thought it was so funny that Mark thought he could actually vacuum up a mouse. Ha, Ha

A few minutes later Evan called and Mark said “I have a mouse in the house”

1 comment:

pete said...

Wow...and to think you just told my kids you don't have mice anymore :). I think there is a book with that title. (a mouse in the house)