Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well, I started out the day with a sore throat) (still. So I didn't go to a Cedar Badge meeting in Pocatello that I was planning on going to. Not feeling good sure did put a damper on my week.
Trick or Treaters started coming at 5:45 while it was still light. It was beautiful weather for Trick or Treating, 53 degrees and no wind.
Katie called me at 6:45pm and said that she and Jake were driving up to Idaho Falls. Katie requested the traditonal Halloween food. So I ran to the store and made hot apple cider and sloppy joes. We played Uno Spin all evening.
We had a lot of Trick or Treaters this year, 153. I think it was because of the nice weather. I had a nice Halloween because Katie came home to visit. Kids, and their excitment is what makes Halloween fun. I miss the days when my kids were at home. (I will find an old picture later)

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

I'm glad you had a good Halloween. Ours wasn't too exciting either. I'm just not into it. Did you get that mouse yet?!