Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend at home

After working 10 hours and getting off work at 10:30am on Saturday, I did a few errands. The siding repair on our home began yesterday, and they were finishing up the new siding installation on the south side of our home today. Mark and I started out to ride out bikes to the Edwards Theatre on the other side of town. However, we ran out of time, and my friend Patty came and picked me up to go to the movie "The Proposal". We chained up my bike. Mark rode his bike back the 5 miles to our house, and then went to pick up my bike. We tried to get him to go to the movie with us, but he didn't want to. Patty and I enjoyed the movie. Then we went to dinner at the Sizzler with Keith and Patty Christensen (our scuba friends). And the last thing we did is go and buy our movie tickets for the opening day of the new Harry Potter movie. It was amazing today that I didn't nod off, I've been up for almost 24 hours now.

No comments: