Thursday, July 30, 2009

Still waiting for the twins

Our daughter Amber should deliver her twin boys at any minute. We are so excited to be able to hold them.

Amber is more than ready to deliver two baby boys, they are a good size.

I took these photos last Sunday, I was trying to get a good picture of how huge Amber's tummy really is, she says she is doing fine.

This view is taken from upstairs at the railing above the family room. I was still trying to get a good picture of Amber being very pregnant.

Today is day off, I love being able to sleep when normal people do and I feel so much better!

The brace on Mark's foot is from an injury he got on our spring vacation while hiking. He just finally went to the foot doctor a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

How about one fromt he side?! Let me know when it comes!

VicandNanc said...

By the way, what is that on Mark's foot? Is it hurt permanently or did he trip?!