Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nancy's Summer Party

NOT REALLY.....a secret was about to be revealed!

Nancy and Victor bought beautiful new patio furniture.

It is nicer patio furniture than we've ever had.

Mark and I drove to Twin Falls on June 6th after I had finished working at the Post Office (I start work at 12:30am)

We arrived early so I could help Nancy prepare for the big party.



I helped Nancy make these strawberry ladybugs. I was suppposed to ask "Why do they have pacifers in their mouths?" But, I didn't...

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Aaah! Staying up for 24 hours without nodding of is NOT an accomplishment! You need to get yourself more sleep! Have you been down to SLC since our last visit? I sure wish Nicole lived closer to do visits so she wasn't so timid around us strangers!