Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Nicole loved her princess bedroom at her Dad's house. She was always happy there.

It is so sad that Jason cannot have Nicole come to his cute little house anymore. He is going to start packing up her darling little bedroom. Pam and I enjoyed putting the finishing touches on the walls to make it the best Princess room fit for our little Princess Nicole. It is so sad she will never be there again. I hope the pictures we have will help her remember it someday. Jason's heartbreak is so unneeded, how cruel to push away a devoted, loving father.

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Ya, I'm so sad over Nicole too :( I'm just wondering how long it will take before she realized what is really going on.
...and I can't believe your siding! I guess it pays to make sure you get good workers!