Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

On Saturday Nancy and Victor worked hard at weeding the front flower beds and planting flowers for my mother in SLC for Mother's Day. (With a little help from Chloe and I)

I've had a nice day. I woke up at 1:15am as most of the people at my mom's house went to bed. My sister Pam and my daughter Katie stayed up and talked with me until 4am. I got back up about 9am. At 10:50am I went to church with Nancy and Victor and enjoyed the special Mother's Day Program. Nancy and Katie gave me a nice yellow purse, and Ben and Becky sent me a gift card for Wal Mart. This afternoon I played the game May I with my mom and my 3 children: Nancy, Katie, and Jason. I made Tacos for dinner because my mom said it is her favorite meal. I tried to get my kids together to go on a short hike, but that didn't work. The weather was really beautiful today in Salt Lake City. I only had one day off, today, so it was a quick trip. I was lucky to have Katie with me and she drove. I got home at 11:30pm and had to leave for work 45 minutes later.












My daughters Katie and Nancy gave me a nice purse for Mother's Day. (I forgot to get a picture of the purse)

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

glad you had a great mother's day, even if you couldn't see our cute faces.

VicandNanc said...

no pictures?!