Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday, My day off

I cannot get this blog to look decent, it is so frustating!
I love my day off, cause I get to sleep normal, and I LOVE NOT WORKING AT THE POST OFFICE!
I had my physical therapy appointment today. I am still making slow progress. And then I had to take Sky and Gizmo for their annual Veterarian check up and shots. That was really a challenge. Sky is 7 pounds overweight (He weighs 127 pounds), his eyes are getting cloudy due to old age (I couldn't tell), but otherwise is doing well. He does need some tartar removed from his teeth (but that's not going to happen, it would be $200). Gizmo has lost 2 pounds this year, and the vet said this is a good weight for him. (10 pounds 11 ounces). He is healthy, but he had to get 3 shots this years. I felt bad for him and so I bought him a canned food treat at the Pet store. I love taking Sky to the Pet Store, you know everybody there is really interested in him. He is such a lovable dog!

No comments: