Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last weekend of February

It's a good thing Katie needed some prescriptions so I could brib her into driving me to Salt Lake City. It is so difficult leaving that important element out of your life--sleep.

So the weekend began with Mark driving to the cabin with Shaun, Amber, their dogs, and Evan. They left Friday afternoon.

Saturday morning (Friday night) I worked hard since we had a lot of mail to sort and not enough people. I was in a lot of pain when I finally got off at 9am Saturday. I did a few errands, hurried home to pack, and then drove to Pocatello to pick up Katie. We left Pocatello at 1:00pm to drive to Salt Lake City. We arrived at Jason's house just as he was taking Nicole for a bike ride. I will post a picture later.
We all went to dinner at Applebee's at 4:30pm. On the way home my mom and I went shopping at Wal Mart. Back at Grandma's house we all played Nicole's new game Cootie. And we played a game of May I. However, I couldn't stay awake for the last hand. Jason had to finish for me. It was fun being with Nicole, she says the funniest things. And she couldn't get enough of Katie, she loves her aunt!

Sunday morning I cooked breakfast. Katie and I attending sacrament meeting at the church next door. We played games. Katie and I left at 8pm to drive back to Idaho. I slept while Katie drove to Pocatello. I drove the rest of the way to Idaho Falls. I slept for 15 minutes and went to work at 12:30am. I was exhausted while working today (Sunday night)

No comments: