Thursday, June 7, 2012

Horribly sick

It's been a long time since I've been so sick. It started last Thursday afternoon, and 1 week later (today) I went to see Dr. Petty, my asthma doctor. I spent 2 hours in his office today. A week ago, I lost my voice, and had a runny nose. So I treated it as a cold. Then decided it had made my asthma flare up, so I treated it as asthma and started using my nebulizer. I can't sleep for barely an hour before I awake coughing up phlem. Breathing makes me have a dry cough. I have been miserable, yet trying to carry on a normal life. Women don't get to lie in bed and be sick. Yesterday I added cough syrup to my regiman and got new medicine for my nebulizer. But today I gave up and went to the doctor. I have still never recovered my voice, it is an effect to speak and I usually cough. First Dr. Petty thought it was a severe sinus infection, which I do believe my sinus is infected, but there is no drainage, and I can breathe through my nose. Then he gave me a nebulizer treatment, because my breathing functions were so poor. I improved hugely. Then he decided I have a Thrush infection because I haven't been rinsing my mouth out after taking my Advair inhalor. Oh man, to think I brought this upon myself! Anyway I have a ton of drugs to take, and hope to get better quickly.

No comments: