Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Asthma

Is there such a thing as Happy Asthma? Well I had my two week appointment after my last visit with my Asthma doctor when I was so sick, and I came out grinning ear to ear. I have been taking a steriod Advair inhalor each day since the year 2000. When I got the oral thrush this month, Dr. Petty took me off of Advair, and just used nebulizer treatments to handle my asthma. So I stepped it up with the Doterra essential oils I started using this spring. I put "Breathe" in the diffuser each night and put the oil on my chest and on my sinus areas on my face. My pulmonary test on Wednesday, June 20th, was the best I've every had since the year 2000!!! All my pulmonary functions are over 100%! And I was able to blow out all the candles on the cake! (the test) The doctor was happy, I am happy! Woohoo!

No comments: