Sunday, September 23, 2012

Family Reunion

On August 11th my daughter Nancy's family from Indiana arrived at Uncle Charlie's cabin in Island Park. We had a terrific day on Saturday playing by the lake. On Sunday my son Ben's family from Missouri and my daughter Katie and her husband Brennon from Pocatello joined us.
We had a Family Decathalon. It was a lot of fun
On son-in-law Victor and my dog Samson by the lake.
My grandchildren Tommy and Whitney playing on the "beach". There is a sandy area by the dock. Kara is in the background.
The last event of the family decathalon was attempting to do a back flip off of a tube being pulled by a jet ski. This is my son Ben taking a head dive.
Uncle Charlie, owner of this beautiful cabin, and my dog Samson.
My daughter Katheryn
My granddaughter Evie woke up with crazy hair.
My grandchildren: Kiersten (age 4), Kara (age 6), and Tommy (age 2)
Vicky, Whitney, and Nancy
Blue Croissant French Toast
Uncle Charlie tried to take our picture, he was not familiar with our camera.
Badminton
On the paddleboat
One of our decathalon events, batting a wet squishy ball.

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

it was lots of fun! you got some cute pictures. but the guy with the dog by the lake... is Brennon...not Victor... :)

VicandNanc said...

Hey, I didn't get a picture of the kids playing in the sand & that is really the only thing they did so I'd love to for you to email me that picture, please! :)