Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Back in Twin Falls again

Nancy finally came to stay at my house. We arrived at my house at 11:30pm on November 11, 2011


We traveled back to Twin Falls late Monday night so Nancy could work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and I could take care of Tommy and Whitney.

Whenever Whitney got attention, Tommy wanted to be included too.




Tommy at his "wild" time of day - using up all his energy




Grandma and Tommy watching his favorite movie "Cars"

November 17, 2011


1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

I need a disclaimer on Whitney's outfit you dressed her in, haha! (I do appreciate you dressing her though :) :) I can't believe that Nellie lived in that old rotting house! No wonder they just left it, it'd probably cost more money to knock it down than the lot itself!!!