Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mark's Birthday, Mother's Day, and my May visit to Nancy's family

Mark turned 55 on May 6th. I made him a nice big omelet for his birthday breakfast.




I drove to Smithfield, Utah on Mother's Day in the afternoon. I ended up going late so I stayed overnight in Mom's downstairs family room. Dear Abby made a bed up for me. I made the hug shawl for mom and found a sun hat to match it.

Danny made this really nice cat and dog house. The bottom is for their new dog Ann, and the top is for their 2 rag doll cats.


On Monday afternoon I drove to Nancy's home in Twin Falls. I lost my way trying to take the short cut down to I-15.




Tommy drinking the milk out of his new cereal bowl.

I stayed there until Thursday. I got home at 4:30pm that day and then taught a class at Roundtable for Cubmasters at 7pm.

No comments: