Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My new granddaughter



I arrived about a half hour after Nancy's baby girl was born.

Cupcakes for the proud new dad to share, instead of bubble gum cigars.







Then I left and went to get Tommy to meet his new sister. He didn't show any interest in her.


TUESDAY MORNING
Little Whitney has tons of dark hair - it's looks much better after being washed and a bow added.



Tommy finally wanted to see what mom was holding. He climbed up on the bed with Nancy and his new baby sister Whitney.












And then Tommy wanted a really close up view of his new sister. He laid like this for a while just staring at her. It was so precious!!! I'm glad I was there to get to see him meet his new sister.

He kissed her too before he was done.



I brought Tommy back home for a nap.

No comments: