Sunday, October 11, 2009

12 years ago


12 years ago Mark and I got married. Early this morning he gave me a nice anniversary card. Then I dropped him off at the airpost at 6am so he could fly to Florida for training for his work.

Yesterday was a really busy and fun day at my house. I worked at the Post Office from 12:30am to 8:30am. Then I ran by Sam's Club on my way home. We went to a fun baby shower at Vickie's home. I LOVED seeing old family friends. Then I went shopping at Kohl's with my girls, Nancy and Katie. It is so fun to be with them both. We took Nancy home and then Katie and I went to see the new Fame movie. I remembered liking the old Fame movie better. When we got home we started to work on our glitter pumpkins. But I was so exhausted I took a nap on the couch. Then Amber and the twins came over. Katie's Jake was there too, we had a full house. I had a great day, I love having my kids around me.

The night before, Friday, Nancy and Victor had arrived and awoke me from my short nap of 2 and a half hours. Nancy and I went shopping for hours. I loved it, it is so much more fun to go shopping with your adult daughter than by yourself.


No comments: